SupPage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$

+4
ErrorBlender
ahugebanana
Smile
Hewitt
8 posters
Go down
Hewitt
Hewitt

$$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$ Empty $$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$

Wed May 06, 2020 3:01 pm
$$$ Millions of Dollars $$$

Millions of dollars is a game of Negotiation/Bluff.  Players represent criminal organizations that send out their own people in order to participate in heists with the express goal of splitting the Payout when its all done.  However, complications arise when egos clash and the possibility of a snitch might ruin everything.  You'll have to bribe/convince your way through each of the Heists in order to get what you want.

Mechanics:

Everyone starts with 5 Millions of Dollars.  The goal of the game is to either get the most at the end of 8 Heists, or to be the first to reach 20 Millions of Dollars.

Phase 1: Planning
The game starts with an intro to a Heist which will contain the ff information:

The Payout - How much people get to share from (less people means you get more)
The Ante - How much you have to pony up to buy into the heist.  This is Mandatory.  You can't back out of a potential Heist.
and Special Rewards - Sometimes a Heist will require a certain kind of criminal and that criminal will get paid a bonus in the end (note that this money will come from the Banker/Me and not the Payout).
The Leader - Which player will be taking the lead on this (see below for more info).

Once the Heist Plan has been laid out, all players will msg/PM me their selected Criminal for the job.  The Ante is mandatory and as such will automatically be deducted from your account.  If you're financially in the Red/bankrupt, do not worry as the amount will be taken from the Banker (me).  Players who want to pull out before a heist officially happens, will not get their Ante back unless their criminal is the Brute.

Players will have a choice of 5 kinds of criminals to discreetly send in.  They are:

The Snitch
Undercover Bust  - Before the start of the Heist, the player who plays the Snitch has to PM me 1 other Criminal Type.  That criminal is arrested before the crime happens and is eliminated.
Nobody Likes You - However, if you're the only one to show up during the Heist, you instantly get made.  You receive NOTHING (the cops take away your payout).

The Brute
A Dime a Dozen - Brutes are so common in the criminal underworld that they have little economic value.  At any time during Phase 2/3 if you're eliminated or if you leave, you get to keep your Ante no matter what.
Intimidation - Players whose Brutes stay in the Heist, automatically receive 1 Intimidate.  Intimidate can be used during Negotiation (post #Intimidate to activate) in order to secretly look at another player's chosen criminal. You can have as many charges of Intimidate as you can.

The Driver
Essential Worker - Being the respective getaway man is necessary in any Heist.  Ergo, any Driver that stays in the Heist will have an added Payout of 1 Millions from each other participating player.

The Crook
Yoink - These greedy tricky bastards are always looking out for number 1.  At the end of every Heist, the Crook will always steal 2 Millions from the Brute if he is in the Heist too.

The Mastermind
Fight Night - If a Mastermind is present during the Heist, he can determine the exact day when the vault is filled with the largest Payout.  Payout is thus increased by 2 Millions.

Once all Players have PM'd me their chosen criminal, I will reveal ALL BUT ONE of them (chosen at Random) without showing which Player owns which Role.  The next phase then begins.

Phase 2: Negotiation

Players will now have a certain time limit to convince/negotiate and deduce who the other player's chosen criminal is.  There's one more rule for determining who goes into the Heist:

If there is more than one kind of criminal in the Heist at the end of Phase 2, those Players will automatically be eliminated.

As such, for example if 2 Drivers remained after negotiation, both of them will be eliminated before the Heist proper due to "creative differences".  Criminals eliminated this way will NOT get their Ante back.  If you choose to drop out your criminal during the Negotiation on your own accord, you will STILL lose the Ante.    However, if your criminal is the Brute, you will not lose Ante this way.

Since there are only 5 unique criminals and 8 Players (maximum), you can imagine the dilemma before you.  So what can you do?  You can bribe other players with the money that you have, make promises (but not keep them---if you wish) to bribe someone with a future payout.  Say anything, but the currency for trade must always be the Millions that you hold.  You can even say shit like "First criminal to drop out gets a free 2 Millions from me right now." if you want.   You can also leave on your own accord---that's a valid strat if your criminal is the Brute.  It's up to you guys!

Whatever you do, all actions must be PM'd to me in order for them to trigger.  So if for example Exile is bribing Smile with 2 Millions to back out, Exile has to PM me he's bribing Smile 2 Millions, and Smile has to PM me that he's leaving taking 2 Millions for an assured mutual transaction.  All actions can take place in the middle of Negotiation.

When a Criminal backs out, their respective backer/player will still not be revealed.

Phase 3: The Heist

After all is said and done, the following are triggered in order:

- All remaining Criminals will be revealed as well as the Players behind them.
- If there are 2 or more of a Criminal that isn't the Brute, they are eliminated from participating in the Heist.  They lose their Ante.
- If there are 2 more Brutes, they are eliminated from participating in the Heist.  They DON'T lose their Ante.
- If there is 1 Brute, that Player gets an Intimidate.
- If there is 1 Mastermind, the Payout increases by 2 Millions
- The Payout is shared equally, rounded down, to all participating Players.
- After everyone gets paid, if there is 1 Driver, each Player now pays that guy 1 Millions.
- If there is 1 Crook, that Player takes 2 Millions from the Brute (if he exists)
- The Player who's criminal matches the Special Condition, gets paid an extra 1 Millions.

And that's it.  Play continues until either 8 heists have happened or someone gets to 20 Millions first.

Rules:
- Don't take things personally, have fun.  I can't stress this enough.
- Please remember that when a Bribe occurs, both players must PM me who's giving and receiving in order to legitimatize the transaction.
- All Negotiation must happen either on this thread or on the respective Discord.  Nowhere else.  No Private Messaging.  Honesty system, people.
- When a player backs out or is bribed out during Negotiation, they may no longer post/speak until the next Round.
- You cannot bribe an amount more than what you have.  No one goes into a Negative Amount.  You can make promises, but the actual bribing is through PM-ing me.
- Only Millions or Promises (usually of Millions) is accepted as proper currency for Negotiation.  

Signups:

This game by default has a max of 8 Players, but I will adjust the balance should there be more.  Signup by posting your crew of 5.  Give em names, assign their roles, etc.  You can use fictional characters or OCs, but describe them for me if it's the latter.  All this is for flavor during the Heist phase.

So Sign-up Sheet:

Crew Name:
Crew Description: Like, what's your crew's theme.  Signature.  Anything you wanna say about your crew put it here.
Crew:
Snitch -
Brute -
Crook -
Driver -
Mastermind -

Last edited by Hewitt on Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Smile

$$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$ Empty Re: $$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$

Wed May 06, 2020 5:18 pm
Crew Name: The Vincitero Family

Crew Description: The Vincitero Family is a secret organized crime organization dedicated to protecting their territory Campos Trapos, the place where the members of the lowest rung of society live. The Vincitero Family doesn't protect the place from itself as they don't really police the place, but rather they protect it from outside influence. Anything that threatens the current status of the city whether it be other organizations or even the government, they'd consider their enemy. Unlike other crime groups, they work in the shadows and they benefit from the violence and poverty that run rampant in their hometown. How they profit from all the chaos, only the leaders really know. While they call themselves a family, rarely is it the case for the members to be related by blood. The members legally change their names when they rank up high enough to be members of the upper echelon. The loyalty of the members come from the trust formed by their shared experiences in battle, forming unbreakable bonds founded on a common history instead of a common ancestor.

Snitch: Jaramil Cuellina
Brute: Borremeo Larazano
Crook: Peng Lo Cuellina
Driver: Quico Ban
Mastermind: Dannes Vincitero
ahugebanana
ahugebanana

$$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$ Empty Re: $$$ Millions of Dollars [Heist 5] $$$

Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 am
Crew Name:Gamer Alert

Crew Description: Epic gamers rob bank for gamer loot to build their xp grindor

Snitch -Duck Hunt Dog
Brute -Minecraft Creeper
Crook -Albert Wesker
Driver -Jacket
Mastermind -Dr Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
ErrorBlender
ErrorBlender
Admin
https://suppage.forumotion.asia

Thu May 07, 2020 10:49 pm
Crew Name: Kitchen Crew

Crew Description: We're the Kitchen Crew. We're all named by appliances or things in the kitchen by our head honcho The Blender. Beware us.

Snitch - Rat Trap
Brute - The Fridge
Crook - Bread McToaster
Driver - DashWasher
Mastermind - Ze Zirkit Breyk'r
Xate
Xate

Sat May 09, 2020 11:37 am
Crew Name: the Roleplayers

Crew Descriptions: started as a group of friends for DnD, it soon ballooned to an organization hosting a variety of events, ranging from games to comics and more. However, the organization starts to branch out to other areas, including economic and political maneuvers. But despite their growing level of professionalism, they aren’t above pulling a prank of varying degrees of danger. Brandishing titles instead of names, the group’s members are unknown, and it’s unknown if there are multiple people holding the same title.

Snitch - the Priest
Brute - the Rogue
Crook - the Mage
Driver - the Bard
Mastermind - the Fighter
Hewitt
Hewitt

Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm
Thats 4, 4 more to go
frNME
frNME

Sun May 10, 2020 11:06 pm
Crew Name: Totally not criminals

Crew Description: A few months ago, five of the most notorious criminals of all time disappeared from their known locations. This baffled even the highest ranked officials in the CIA who weren't scheduled to revive the last one for at least a few more years. At exactly the same time, in a completely unrelated series of events, a new small crime family appeared in the criminal underworld. They appear uncannily similar to the five people who went missing, aside from their oversized mustaches and glasses of course. Notably, these five seem much more competent than one would expect people of their levels of experiences to be. The scope of their jobs has been rapidly increasing and now they're ready to make real waves in the criminal underworld.

Crew:
Snitch - Pablo S. Cobar
Brute -  Lucy Ano
Crook - L. Chapo
Driver - Al Fonz Cappy
Mastermind - Ronald Reagan
1C2
1C2

Mon May 11, 2020 8:57 am
Crew Name: Krusty Krew

Crew Description: Due to the Corona virus, the Krusty Krab was forced to shut down. On the verge of bankruptcy, Mr. Krabs started cooking up plans with his employees to prevent his restaurant from closing down. Their solution? Why, organized crime of course!

Crew:

Snitch - Squidward Tentacles
Brute - Patrick Star
Crook - Spongebob Squarpants
Driver - Mrs. Puff
Mastermind - Eugene Krabs
Zero_
Zero_

Tue May 12, 2020 10:52 am
Crew Name: ABC Company
Crew Description: Widely known in educational institutions (Primarily in Accounting)
Crew:
Snitch - One
Brute - Two
Crook - Three
Driver - Four
Mastermind - Zero
Hewitt
Hewitt

Fri May 15, 2020 11:15 pm
Sorry for the wait guys, I was waiting for number 8 to show but he bailed. So I guess we're ready to begin:

Heist 1: The Rock Hard Roundup
After the fall of Stickpage, secrets of the Rock Hard Gladiator died with them. That is until there were rumors that the elusive stone has kept an archive of DNA Samples in his mansion somewhere in California. It won't be easy, as a venerable amount of loyal Stick Figure Soldiers homegrown from stone's underground animation studio, currently prowl the compound. This job might require some extra muscle...

Payout: 10s of Millions USD
Ante: 2 of Milions USD
Special Bonus: A Brute is necessary in order to make getting in and out easier. Whoever owns The Brute will receive 1 extra Million USD.

Everyone privately submit to me their chosen Crew Member to participate. The Ante of 2 Millions will automatically be deducted from your accounts when possible.
Hewitt
Hewitt

Sat May 16, 2020 7:01 pm
Heist 1: The Rock Hard Roundup - Planning
The Syndicates have submitted their representative.  Here are the Crew:

1) The Mastermind
2) The Mastermind
3) The Driver
4) The Driver
5) The Mastermind
6) The Driver
7) ???, The ???

Players / Holdings:
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 5 Millions
ahb - Gamer Alert - 5 Millions
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 5 Millions
Xate - The Roleplayers - 5 Millions
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 5 Millions
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 5 Millions
Zero - ABC Company - 5 Millions

You have 5 days to deliberate on which Crew Member stays and which Crew Member backs out.  Refer to my first post for the Rules of Negotation.  Once you have made a deal or is willingly backing out, just PM me (here or Discord) what you wanna do.

Please only use this forum thread or the #arkham-horror chat on the Discord to communicate.  Honesty system guys.  I will end the phase early when communication and negotiation appears to have dropped completely so its important that you use these 2 places to chat.

If you have any questions, just ask me.

Timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200521T19&p0=145&msg=Heist+1%3A+Rock+Hard+Roundup&font=cursive
Hewitt
Hewitt

Fri May 22, 2020 3:18 pm
Heist 1: The Rock Hard Roundup - Execution

"I'm not gonna repeat myself again.  How many are you and where are they?!"  Another quick jab from the left as the knuckle bore through Dannes Vincitero (Smile), The Mastermind, almost knocking his head off.  He didn't know what was worse: getting caught by a frail old man who 'still got it' or doing nothing to keep his suit from getting blood everywhere for when this is all over.  Only a mere shadow of a man, stone had lost his edge.  So the RHG prize fights made him rich beyond compare.  So the underground RHG street fights made him richer.  So what?  None of that mattered now.  It always seems like the more he kept pushing for gladiators, the more he's had enemies looking at him from impossible angles.  Shadows.  Strangers coming up from him out of impossible angles, asking for the winning formula.  Such was a literal formula in test tube form, that stone dangled in front of Dannes out of spite.

"Looking for this?" He sneered.  "Sorry you spent your time digging in my rec room, but this is my life's work."

Dannes struggled from his binds, sweat and blood dripping down his dime store suit.  His smiled a cardboard facade as a noise broke through the concrete fence above.  "Right on time." he mumbled.

Above ground, a sturdy, crusty, old reliable oldsmobile crashes its way into the front garden.  Smoke and dust fly around the scene as a gaggle of feral stick soldiers lunge toward it, swarming in like monkeys to a banana festival.  Their tiny otherworldly frames serve only to creep out the regular bystander as their lithe unnatural movements made them for a two-dimensional terror.  Hundreds poured in from all over the compound, climbing up on the vehicle, rocking it back and forth, smashing the windows clear with all manner of weaponry.

But as the dark of their bodies covered the windshield, the lone driver began to shriek  and on the very last minute Mrs. Puff (1C2), The Driver exploded full size, bursting through the dashboard and impaling hundreds of sticks all at once.  It was pure muscle and bone which in turn teetered the oldsmobile and cracked the concrete underneath the atrium, sending it all the way downwards into the complex.

Right on top of stone.

The test tube rolled towards Dannes' feet, just as he had gotten the last knot loose.  "Just as planned." he smiled, picking up the formula.  His musings on the floor plans of the complex were right on.  He knew that the only way to get the formula out in the open was to get caught somewhere near the rec room.  But he didn't know how strong the old man really was.  "Really could've used some muscle on this one though." he said, helping Mrs. Puff up and finding the switch for the secret tunnels out.  Puff had alot of debts to pay so he was sure, she'd be down with such a crazy plan.  But for Dannes himself, it was the thrill of it.  Having to call up all those "old friends" of his just so no police within a 50 mile radius was aware of what was about to go down.

Heist 1: The Rock Hard Roundup - Results

Zero - Mastermind
Xate - Mastermind
Error - Driver
ahb - Driver
Smile - Mastermind
Frnme - Mastermind
1C2 - Driver

Smile pays Frnme 1 usd to back out (FRNME 4 Smile 4)
Smile pays Zero 1 usd to back out (Zero 4 Smile 3)
Smile pays Xate 2 usd to back out (Xate 5 Smile 1)
Smile pays ahb 1 usd to back out (ahb 4 Smile 0)
1C2 pays Error 1 usd to back out (Error 4 1C2 4)

Smile's presence increases the loot to 12M
Smile and 1C2 both split the 12M reward: Both get 6 Millions each. (Smile 6 1C2 10)
Smile pays 1C2, the Driver's fee of 1M (Smile 5 1C2 11)

Current Player Wealth:
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 11 Millions (+ 5)
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 5 Millions (+/- 0)
Xate - The Roleplayers - 5 Millions (+/- 0)
ahb - Gamer Alert - 4 Millions (- 1)
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 4 Millions (- 1)
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 4 Millions (- 1)
Zero - ABC Company - 4 Millions (- 1)

Heist 2: The Jeffersonian Tango
Now that the legacy of RHGs is gone and selling to the highest bidder, its time to take out Stickpage's other influencer.  For years Jeff has remained untouchable.  After abandoning SP, the years haven't been kind to him as well.  Nobody has seen the man since he perfected his clockwork castle in the middle of The Dojo and has since then been tinkering with it.  Though the sovereign self-repairing nation in which the Dojo stands has been Jeff's magnum opus, not much is not known about the man himself.  There are rumors that Jeff has remained completely jaded from the affairs of the outside world.  Whatever he's working in there is sure to have certain value if The Dojo's defenses are to be admired.  And maybe a little sabotage is in order as well...

Payout: 9s of Millions USD
Ante: 1 of Milions USD
Special Bonus: This is a technical job.  The Bank is willing to pay all Crooks an extra 1M for their task in dismantling, cracking,  and reverse engineering Jeff's inventions.

Everyone may now privately submit to me their chosen Crew Member to participate. The Ante of 1 Millions will automatically be deducted from your accounts when possible.

Last edited by Hewitt on Fri May 22, 2020 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hewitt
Hewitt

Fri May 22, 2020 4:52 pm
Heist 2: The Jeffersonian Tango - Planning

1) The Snitch
2) The Mastermind
3) The Snitch
4) The Crook
5) The Snitch
6) The Crook
7) ???, The ???

Players / Holdings:
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 11 Millions
Xate - The Roleplayers - 5 Millions
ahb - Gamer Alert - 4 Millions
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 4 Millions
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 4 Millions
Zero - ABC Company - 4 Millions

You have 5 days to deliberate on which Crew Member stays and which Crew Member backs out.  Refer to my first post for the Rules of Negotation.  Once you have made a deal or is willingly backing out, just PM me (here or Discord) what you wanna do.

Please only use this forum thread or the #millions-of-dollars chat on the Discord to communicate.  Honesty system guys.  I will end the phase early when communication and negotiation appears to have dropped completely so its important that you use these 2 places to chat.

Msg me for questions.

Timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/payday?iso=20200527T1451&p0=145&msg=Heist+2%3A+The+Jeffersonian+Tango&font=cursive
Smile

Fri May 22, 2020 5:45 pm
Error why
Hewitt
Hewitt

Fri May 29, 2020 11:50 pm
Heist 2: The Jeffersonian Tango - Execution

The madman twirled his evil scientist mustache as his crackerjack squad of special dojo stickbots marched into the foyer, their tesla-bayonetts pointed straight at The Mage (Xate), Crooked Magician. He simply stood there, flipping pages upon pages of spells from his musky old tome.

"It's over for you, nerd" Jeff cackled. "I knew you couldn't hide in those vents forever. Didn't you know that I invented this place from nothing but the bodies of Stick Soldiers. That's not even scientifically possible! I'm just that awesome. I suppose you'll want to hear my plans for World Domina---"

"I CAST THUNDERBOLT" The Mage screamed, throwing a fistful of 20Ds at one of the Stick Automatons. It slightly wobbled.

The dice stood in place.

Jeff's face was incredulous. Imagine this smarmy lookin' college frat boy dismantling his army?! How could the Foundation sends such goofs. But before he could boast, the same Stick Automaton twisted its head, and turned to its creator. And Aimed at him.

"What!"

"Looking for these?" A high-pitched jingling sound turned Jeff's attention towards the upper atrium towards the side where a smug bespectacled robed fratboy smirked. "Hahaha! I actually cast Metamorphosis like 5 minutes ago within earshot of you. So you have to honor the LARP rules and pretend I wasn't around."

"Who the fuck are you----The Mage?! But then who was---"

"We just needed to get all your automatons in the same room, Doctor." The Thunderbolt Mage ripped his rubber mask to reveal himself to be Zero (as Himself), The Mastermind. "We knew you were just a coward tinkerer hiding behind an army, so all we had to do was gather them all in one place, while our Crook---"

"Excuse me. MAGE." The Mage proudly boasted, pulling on his robe piece as proof.

"Crooked Mage." Zero sighed. "Anyways, he's a geek who studies electronics so it was pretty easy to dismantle their moral servos while they weren't looking. And it turns out that every single one of these bots hates you Jeff, who would've thought? It's almost as if someone wink wink rallied a robo revolution program when no one was looking."

The next twenty minutes were a blur. Literally. Reports of "a blinding flash of light" was observed from the Dojo's observatory as the Clock Castle crumbled to dust. No one has seen the doctor in years and now, all trace of him had completely vanished. There were no other reported intruders or survivors.

But sometimes at the ruins of the clockwork castle, one can still here a nerd mage shouting "TELEPORT" from the distance. Who knows if its true.

Heist 2: The Jeffersonian Tango - Results

Zero - Mastermind
Error - Mastermind
Smile - Crook
Frnme - Snitch
1C2 - Snitch
ahb - Snitch
Xate - Crook

Error pulls out (Error 3)
Smile pulls out (Smile 4)

Frnme, 1C2, and ahb are all Snitches, and are eliminated from the heist (Frnme 3 ahb 3 1C2 10)
Zero's presence increases the loot to 11M
Zero and Xate both split the 11M reward (rounded down): Both get 5 Millions each. (Zero 9 Xate 10)
Xate's help as the Crook nets him an extra 1M (Xate 11)

Current Player Wealth:
Xate - The Roleplayers - 11 Millions (+ 6)
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 10 Millions (- 1)
Zero - ABC Company - 9 Millions (+ 5)
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 4 Millions (- 1)
ahb - Gamer Alert - 3 Millions (- 1)
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 3 Millions (- 1)
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 3 Millions (- 1)

Heist 3: Exiled into Excellence
Jeff was a visionary who built a clockwork empire because he could. This was never about the money. Further research reveals that he was negotiating with one of the original SP moderators who was dirty, accepting bribes left and right to look the other way when someone needed to be banned. We have a good tip that the construction being done in Exilement's flat is actually a front to smuggle a huge amount of cocaine (by disguising them as plaster on the walls). There is no doubt about it. Exilement is dirty and Jeff's money man. We can't let Jeff's empire rise again. So, we're gonna need a new team to sneak into Exilement's Crack Den and bust his entire operation. And maybe make a little money on the side.

Payout: 8s of Millions USD
Special Bonus: Undermining Exilement isn't just another robbery. It could very well lead into a few more leads into the Stickpage Web of Lies. The Bank is willing to pay all Snitches an extra 1M for their task in revealing the secrets behind Exilement's dirty laundry.

Everyone may now privately submit to me their chosen Crew Member to participate. The Ante of 1 Millions will automatically be deducted from your accounts when possible.
Hewitt
Hewitt

Sat May 30, 2020 8:34 pm
Heist 3: Exiled Into Excellence - Planning
The Syndicates have submitted their representative. Here are the Crew:

1) The Brute
2) The Brute
3) The Brute
4) The Driver
5) The Brute
6) The Driver
7) ???, The ???

Players / Holdings:
Xate - The Roleplayers - 11 Millions
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 10 Millions
Zero - ABC Company - 9 Millions
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 4 Millions
ahb - Gamer Alert - 3 Millions
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 3 Millions
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 3 Millions

You have 5 days to deliberate on which Crew Member stays and which Crew Member backs out. Refer to my first post for the Rules of Negotation. Once you have made a deal or is willingly backing out, just PM me (here or Discord) what you wanna do.

Please only use this forum thread or the #millions-of-dollars chat on the Discord to communicate. Honesty system guys. I will end the phase early when communication and negotiation appears to have dropped completely so its important that you use these 2 places to chat.

Msg me for questions.

Timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/corona?iso=20200604T21&p0=145&msg=Heist+3%3A+Exiled+Into+Excellence&font=cursive
Hewitt
Hewitt

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:28 am
Heist 3: Exiled Into Excellence - Execution

The blizzard blew harder, wrapping the city center in deep white bliss.  Well, almost.  In one solemn street corner, a burning barrel roars.  Beside it, a disheveled musician strums his guitar seemingly ignoring his predicament, as if the winds and the cold were just an illusion.  Across him sat one Zero (as Himself), The Mastermind barely keeping it together with his trench-coat.  He had just stopped by a locker to collect something and couldn't help but feel the allure of a song fighting against nature itself.

"I could've had it all you know."  the musician said, his steady voice betraying his unkempt appearance.  "But I was weighed down by my possessions."

=========

"COCKSUCKERS!  You come into MY house and think you can rip ME off!", Exilement cocks his own shotgun as his faceless mooks surround the stash, armed and antsy.

"Huzzah!" spoke a daring yet suspiciously awkward vagabond as the vent above them exploded spraying...flour?  "Smokescreen!"  Roguelike, The Brute (Xate) shouted as the conveniently placed smokescreen and blinding agent tripped up one mook.  "Daggers+1" he yelled, as he parried a thug's knife with a spatula.  "Imbued with increased range!"  he declared, pressing the button on the handle.  The spatula was telescopic, and it extended to the thug's jaw knocking him out.  

Exilement was desperate.  He was shooting shells everywhere, some of which hitting his own guys.  He didn't care.  His sanctum had been invaded and he wanted retribution.  A silhouette from the flour emerged as he took aim and---.

Suddenly the whole crack house shook, and the floor was rising from one angle.  Diagonal.  Backwards.  A Fog Horn tooted out of nowhere as Exilement tumbled backwards into the water.  And before the salt in his eyes made him realize, it wasn't the swimming pool he fell into, over the distance he saw his precious stash being pulled away.  On a Houseboat.  By a tugboat.  Captained by none other than Mrs. Puff, The Driver (1C2).

=========

"When I saw that houseboat leave, I knew my life was over.  That is, until I remembered what I was originally doing it for.  The music.  I turned tail and ran, disappeared from the world I was so used to, and now here I am.  No more Exilement.  Only Exile.  Solitude."  The musician sat there in the calm, restringing his guitar, his one true possession.  He spent the next hour talking about his sins; his past contacts, and the number of people he hurt along the way.  

Zero just nodded.  In his own way, he wanted to acknowledge an old acquaintance and nemesis.  He wanted to tell him about the job.  That it was just a job.  And that there was no hard feelings.  But it wasn't that easy.  He simply wished the man the best luck he can and walked away.  Back into the mist from whence he came.

"Your forgot your suitcase." The musician mustered through the cold, as he clicked it open to reveal...Millions of Dollars.  Enough to rebuild his life again.

Was this redemption?

"It's done." Exile said, standing up and readjusting his parka, the wires practically hanging out.  "They've taken the bait."

Or was this absolution?

Heist 3: Exiled Into Excellence - Results

Zero - Mastermind
ErrorBlender - Driver
Frnme - Brute
ahb - Brute
1C2 - Driver
Smile - Brute
Xate - Brute

Xate gives 1M to Ahb, Smile, and Frnme to back out. (Xate 8 Ahb 4 Smile 5 Frnme 4)
1C2 gives Error 4M to back out. (1C2 6 Error 6)
Zero's presence increases the loot to 10M
Zero, Xate, and 1C2 splits the 10M loot rounded down: all 3 get 3M each (Xate 11 Zero 12 1C2 9)
Zero and Xate pay the driver, 1C2 1M each for his service (Xate 10 Zero 11 1C2 11)
Xate's Notoreity as the Brute becomes well-known throughout the organization.  He gains a 1-use Intimidate (can use anytime to peek at any 1 User's Identity.  Must be declared in public.)

Current Player Wealth:
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 11 Millions (+ 1)
Zero - ABC Company - 11 Millions (+ 2)
Xate - The Roleplayers - 10 Millions (- 1)
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 6 Millions (+ 3)
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 5 Millions (+ 1)
ahb - Gamer Alert - 4 Millions (+ 1)
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 4 Millions (+ 1)

Heist 4: To Veir Into Catastrophe
Vaguely European Mob Boss Veir Vanderweiss has been revealed to be one of the last clients to have purchased stone's Rock Hard Serum before the start of our first heist.  He is using the formula to grow his own prize fighters, in order to run an underground fighting ring to recoup the losses he has recently suffered from the cocaine raids as a result of the last heist.  Thanks to intel provided by a reformed Exile, we have reason to believe he is somewhere in Russia.  Should be an easy job right?  

Special Bonus: Veir's top enforcer is also his number 1 prize fighter.  We'd be hitting two birds with one stone, if we can put a Brute into play.  While he enters the arena undercover, the rest of the team will clean Veir out and make sure our work can't be traced to us.

NEW RULE: As it turns out, Exile did not escape his past life unscathed to pursue a musical career on his own.  He has sold out to the Feds and he is now under witness protection.  Fortunately, we are a professional organization.  We will continue working with him in order to get more contacts for now, but we mustn't draw anymore attention to us.  We have reason that while Exile's tips are legit, they are also being watched and the Feds have taken it upon themselves to yank our people away for questioning.  As such from now, any Crew Member submitted to the heist will guaranteed to be unusable for the next 2 heists.

Last edited by Hewitt on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hewitt
Hewitt

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:10 pm
Heist 4: To Veir Into Catastrophe - Planning

1) The Brute
2) The Brute
3) The Mastermind
4) The Snitch
5) The Driver
6) The Mastermind
7) ???, The ???

Players / Holdings:
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 11 Millions
Zero - ABC Company - 11 Millions
Xate - The Roleplayers - 10 Millions
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 6 Millions
ahb - Gamer Alert - 4 Millions

Please only use this forum thread or the #millions-of-dollars chat on the Discord to communicate.  Honesty system guys.  I will end the phase early when communication and negotiation appears to have dropped completely so its important that you use these 2 places to chat.

Msg me for questions.

Timer:  https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/boxing?iso=20200616T00&p0=145&msg=Heist+4%3A+To+Veir+Into+Catastrophe&font=cursive

Last edited by Hewitt on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hewitt
Hewitt

Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:30 pm
Heist 4: To Veir Into Catastrophe - Execution

Ronald Reagan, The Mastermind (Frnme) twirled his mustache and re-adjusted his tall Texan gallon hat, as he took another puff from his cigar.  Distracted by the cacophony of the fight downstairs, he eyed the room for potential marks.  Overlooking the VIP box were an assortment of figures.  A flamboyant man covered in feathers sips a martini on one of the bars.  A well-manicured bald man with the face of a thug skulked in the corner of the lounge, as he snorted some powder for the umpteenth time.  And what appears to be a grown man wearing a purple bathrobe with silver stars and a pouch of...something, laughed heartily alongside their host for the night one Veir Vanderweiss.

"Yes yes...I am sure, this partnership will go well.  I will provide the necessary muscle in order to win your little wars, yes?"

The robed man takes out a scroll and passes it onto him discreetly.  "The Robed Man takes very careful care to slip a parchment to his newfound friend.  It was successful." he said, in the least discreet way possible.

Veir chuckled.  "You are very odd, for a warlord.  But I do not discriminate.  In this corner of the world, we are all degenerates of a sort."  The Robed man simply took a bow and left the floor.

What's taking so long?  Ronald mused.

======================

DashWasher, The Driver (ErrorBlender) whirred uncontrollably, tied up in the locker as a billions worth in gold trophies were stacked one by one on top of him pinning him down.

"Sorry old friend." Jaramil Cuellina, The Snitch (Smile)  said, still nursing her jaw over that ferocious left hook her partner gave her.  She closed the locker and spun the combination wheel shut.  "If I don't offer my handler something this week, my kids won't have anything to eat tonight."  She picked up the sack of money she had carefully counted from Veir's safe.  As it turns out, Veir had since ran out of RHG formula, and has only been perpetuating this fact in order to drive sales up.  Jaramil carefully divided his assets and only made sure to take the ones that came from shady sources.  All those people Veir scammed will soon get their money's worth when that email reaches headquarters.  He's done for.

"Alright.  It's just about time."  She said, reaching for the earpiece in her pants pocket as it came to life once again.  "Guys, sorry about that.  The basement had this weird communications blocker whatever.  It's all clear now.  I've got the money.  Let's rendezvous back at the hotel and figure out our next move.  Hopefully, Dash will be there like he said he would."

Upstairs, Minecraft Creeper ,The Brute (ahb) stood in the middle of the arena.  The signal was music to his ears as the crowd cheered on.  He growled, as his foot pinned down Veir's champion and all his enforcers lay around the ring, defeated and in pain.  He rips his shirt apart to reveal an entire block of C4 strapped to his chest as the timer barely had a minute left.

The rest of it was a blur.  Ronald could hear the crowd cheering.  Then panicking.  He could hear Veir in a panic himself, throwing his wine glass against the one way mirror as his dubious guests each strode towards the emergency exit.  Ronald turned to the man now furious and tipped his hat.  "Sorry my friend.  If your security is this loose, I don't believe we can conduct any kind of business in the near future."  

He turned towards the emergency exit himself as an explosion wracked the entire arena all the way to the VIP skybox where Veir was on his knees, crying as the debris and smoke engulfed him, leaving him to his fate.

Heist 4: To Veir Into Catastrophe - Results

Smile - Snitch
Frnme - Mastermind
ahb - Brute
ErrorBlender - Driver
Zero - Mastermind
1C2 - Snitch
Xate - Brute

Smile pays 1C2 1M to back out. (Smile 4 1C2 12)
ahb pays Xate 2M to back out. (ahb 3 Xate 12)
Frnme pays Zero 2M to back out. (Frnme 2 Zero 13)
Smile the Snitch gets rid of the Error the Driver. (Error 5)
Frnme's Presence increases the loot from 8M to 10M
Smile, Frnme, and ahb split the loot threeways rounded down (Smile 7 Frnme 5 ahb 6)
For ahb's special role as the Brute, he gains an extra Million (ahb 7)
ahb's Notoreity as the Brute becomes well-known throughout the organization.  He gains a 1-use Intimidate (can use anytime to peek at any 1

User's Identity.  Must be declared in public.)

Currently on Watch by the Feds (cannot be used in succeeding Rounds):
Smile - Snitch (2)
Frnme - Mastermind (2)
ahb - Brute (2)
ErrorBlender - Driver (2)
Zero - Mastermind (2)
1C2 - Snitch (2)
Xate - Brute (2)

Current Player Wealth:
Zero - ABC Company - 13 Millions (+ 1)
Xate - The Roleplayers - 12 Millions (+ 2)
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 12 Millions (+ 1)
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 7 Millions (+ 2)
ahb - Gamer Alert - 7 Millions (+ 3)
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 5 Millions (+ 5)
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 5 Millions (- 1)

Heist 5: A Match, Made in Heaven.
Thanks to Ronald's footage, we're still trying to piece together the members of Veir's VIP Club Roster.  For now, we can only identify the flamboyantly dressed "feather man" as Arch "The Angel" Craddock.  He gets his nickname for being so clean, that some agencies don't even suspect his cult compound is responsible for practically half of all human trafficking operations in the region.  We suspect that Arch is using a trickle of the RHG formula for some unknown purpose but it appears that any agent we send in there never comes back.  That's why we've decided a team effort is necessary, least of all a specialist who can get into huge flying fortresses in the sky.

Special Bonus: The in and out method to this fortress will be one of the cornerstones of this operation.  As such, a Driver who can pull this off would be extremely necessary.

NEW RULE: The Feds have decided to turn the screws on their informants as pressure from our Organization reaches a crescendo.  As such, all Snitches now have the ability to Mark any other Player they snitch on.  Here's how it works:

1) When a Snitch manages to join a Heist and they eliminate one of the roles, the Player that role belongs to is Marked.  It's possible to Mark a player more than once over the course of succeeding rounds.
2) When a Player is Marked, their entire crew is put into a blacklist.  Their resources and connections are burned and their money will become useless.  Marked Players CANNOT win the game no matter how much wealth is acquired.
3) In the event that one Player has more Marks than another, only that Player will be ineligible to win.  The one with less Marks can still win.
4) In order to get rid of a Mark, a player must pay HALF their current wealth instead of the usual Ante.  You must manually tell me this after the Negotiation phase before the Snitch's (if they exist) action.

Last edited by Hewitt on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hewitt
Hewitt

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:51 am
Heist 5: A Match, Made in Heaven - Planning
The Syndicates have submitted their representative. Here are the Crew:

1) ]The Crook
2) The Driver
3) The Crook
4) The Brute
5) The Brute
6) The Driver
7) ???, The ???

Players / Holdings:
Xate - The Roleplayers - 11 Millions
Zero - ABC Company - 11 Millions
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 10 Millions
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 6 Millions
ahb - Gamer Alert - 6 Millions
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 5 Millions

You have 5 days to deliberate on which Crew Member stays and which Crew Member backs out. Refer to my first post for the Rules of Negotation. Once you have made a deal or is willingly backing out, just PM me (here or Discord) what you wanna do.

Please only use this forum thread or the #millions-of-dollars chat on the Discord to communicate. Honesty system guys. I will end the phase early when communication and negotiation appears to have dropped completely so its important that you use these 2 places to chat.

Msg me for questions.

Timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20200630T03&p0=145&msg=Heist+5%3A+A+Match%2C+Made+in+Heaven+-+Planning&font=cursive
Hewitt
Hewitt

Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:01 pm
Round 5 Results:

Smile - Crook
1C2 - Crook
Frnme - Driver
ahb - Mastermind
ErrorBlender - Brute
Xate - Crook
Zero - Driver

Xate takes 1C2's 3M to leave (Xate 13 1C2 6)
Zero takes Frnme's 2M to leave (Zero 12 Frnme 1)
Smile and Xate not only pay their Ante, but are both taken out screwing each other as the Crook. (Xate 13 Smile 5)
ahb (ahb 5) increases the heist value by 2M, making it 10M.
The loot is split between Frnme, ahb, and Error, getting 3M each. (ahb 8 Frnme 4 Error Cool
Frnme demands his services as the Driver. ahb and Error pay him 1M each (Frnme 6 ahb 7 Error 6)
Frnme gets a bonus for being the Driver (Frnme 7)

Current Player Wealth:
Xate - The Roleplayers - 13 Millions (+ 2)
Zero - ABC Company - 12 Millions (+ 1)
fRNMe - Totally Not Criminals - 7 Millions (+ 3)
ahb - Gamer Alert - 7 Millions (+ 1)
ErrorBlender - Kitchen Crew - 6 Millions (+ 1)
1C2 - Krusty Krew - 6 Millions (- 2)
Smile - The Vincitero Family - 5 Millions (- 1)

Currently on Watch by the Feds (cannot be used in succeeding Rounds):
Smile - Snitch (1), Crook (2)
Frnme - Mastermind (1), Driver (2)
ahb - Brute (1), Mastermind (2)
ErrorBlender - Driver (1), Brute (2)
Zero - Mastermind (1), Driver (2)
1C2 - Snitch (1), Crook (2)
Xate - Brute (1), Crook (2)

============================
============================

Round 6 and 7:
ATTENTION.  New Rule for this next part of the game.  Here are the rules as follows:  
1) There will be TWO Heists happening at the same time!  After this, the 8th Heist will be the last.
2) Players can only pick ONE of the Heists to commit to (when you msg me, you have to specify your Role AND the Heist).  Here are the differences:

Heist A
- This heist is shorter in duration to pull off.  Time will only increase by 1 Round.
- The Ante is 1 Millions
- The Payout is 9 Millions
- A Bonus of 1 Millions will be paid out to the BRUTE

Heist B
- This heist is longer in duration to pull off.  Time will increase by 2 Rounds!
- The Ante is 2 Millions
- The Payout is 10 Millions
- A Bonus of 1 Millions will be paid out to the SNITCH

3) So what does the "duration mean"?  Well, you remember that the Feds have locked out already used Agents?  If you take the longer Heist, it would be as if 2 Rounds have passed, meaning you will be able to use anyone (except what you used just now) in the Final Heist.

4) Both Heists will still randomize 1 participant as ???.  This means that if there is only 1 participant in one of the Heists, he will appear as the lone ??? for that group.

5) If there are 2 similar roles appearing in 2 separate Heists, they will not be eliminated.  They're separate heists!

You may PM your choices now.  Remember, you cannot pick a role that the Feds have locked down (see above).
1C2
1C2

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:52 pm
GG
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum