SupPage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hewitt
View user profile

To Save a Kingdom! - 2020 One Piece Mafia Empty To Save a Kingdom! - 2020 One Piece Mafia

Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 am
Introduction
In the epic climax of the Dressrosa Arc, Donquixote Doflamingo is ready to destroy everything and the only thing standing in his way are the Straw Hat Pirates and the World Government Marines.  The war doesn't stop until two of the three faction leader's heads roll!  Who is it going to be?!  Tune in the next episode and find out!

Objective
This game is a modification of Assassin in the Palace.  It is a Nightless lynch-fest where certain roles have the ability to kill in the middle of the game. The game is composed of 3 factions: Marines, Pirates, and Doflamingo.  The faction wins if they can lynch/kill the Head of the other two factions (Dofi being the head of his own self-faction).

Role Types:

Leaders
- There are 2 Leaders in the game.  Each leader will have 2 Guards beneath them.
- Because of the chaos of the battlefield, you will NOT know who your 2 Guards are.
- Leaders are armed with a 1-use Kill.  Since the game is nightless, they can use this kill ANYTIME. The only thing you have to remember is how to use it:
- For as long as the other Leader is ALIVE, this kill can be used anytime IN PUBLIC.  Simply post a bolded #Kill <ThisGuy> and its a done deal.
- If the other Leader is DEAD however and you still have a Kill, you may no longer use it in public.  Instead, your kill power becomes a PRIVATE ACTION.  You must PM/Msg me who to kill in order for it to take effect.
- If by some absolute coincidence that all Guards and the Anarchist are taken out and the only ones left alive are the two Leaders, they share the victory together.

Guards
- Every Leader has 2 Guards beneath them.
- A Guard will only know the Leader he is serving.  He will not know who his fellow Guard is. Protect the Leader with your Life!
- If your Leader is ever dead, you will no longer have a purpose and commit suicide! The entire faction is out of the game!
- Upon death, you will not be factionally revealed and will only be seen as "Guard".  

Anarchist
- Your goal is to take out both Leaders.
- To that end, you are armed with a 2-use Kill Power.
- You are able to use the Kill Power anytime like the Leaders.
- As you may have realized since declaration of Kill is public, you may use TWO kill powers at the same time in the same post.
- In addition, in epic anime fashion, you may use your killshots AS YOU ARE GETTING LYNCHED as a parting shot.
- However....since your only concern are the Leaders.  You will only have as much Kill Power as the number of Leaders.  If one of the Leaders dies mid-game, your Kill Power is reduced by 1.
- If you manage to get all the Guards killed and only the three of you remain, you also win the game!
- If it's not clear yet, it doesn't matter if the Anarchist is alive or dead. If both Leaders are shot, the game ends in his favor.

Every Day, players will decide 1 to Lynch.  The game continues until one of the win conditions is reached:
A Leader remains standing (that faction wins)
Two Leaders Only and No Guards remain standing (they both win)
Anarchist remains and 2 Leaders are dead (he wins)
Anarchist and Two Leaders remaining (Anarchist wins)

Players:
Error
Exile
Frnme
Ahb
Turq
Xate
1C2

General Rules:
- Don't take it personally.  Don't be a dick.
- Have fun.
- Dead players stfu. (If necessary, the old Infected Chat Room on Discord will be the Graveyard chat)
- Only use this forum for communication.  The #Mafia channel on the Discord is for administrative/ooc stuff like if you have questions. No private messaging.

I'll leave ya'll to peruse.  We'll start as soon as the Millions game ends which is tonight I think.
Exile
View user profile

To Save a Kingdom! - 2020 One Piece Mafia Empty Re: To Save a Kingdom! - 2020 One Piece Mafia

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:40 am
I say we vote blindly until the anarchist is dead. They're the 'mafia' in this game and they don't have any information to work with except for what we give them, that's a rare situation in mafia games. The opposing kings/guards can consider the other to be mafia as well but they're tied in terms of the amount of knowledge they have (each guard knows their king, not terribly useful) so there's no real benefit to anyone to try and deduce their way through this.

#vote Error

Literally just picking from the top of the list. If anyone agrees/disagrees feel free to elaborate but like I said, the anarchist knows nothing right now. It's in everyone else's best interest to keep it that way, unless someone has a way of trying and deducing our way into figuring out who they are without revealing who we are in the process. I think our odds are just as good with blind votes until they're dead.
Turq
View user profile

To Save a Kingdom! - 2020 One Piece Mafia Empty Re: To Save a Kingdom! - 2020 One Piece Mafia

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:44 am
Perfect. I assumed you'd have some big brain plan for this, but voting blindly is right up my ally.

#vote Error

Turq likes this post

ahugebanana
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 am
going from top to bottom of the line, your next exile. you fool

#vote Error
ahugebanana
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:34 am
also gaurds are obviously not going to vote for their leader so if error is a leader this could be potentially interesting since we would know one of us is a leader or anarchist
Exile
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:26 am
That's that deduction stuff I warned about. If you're a guard or king do you really want that info publicly available? Granted it's fairly obvious but might as well let the imposter figure it out themselves instead of help them figure out who is who.
ahugebanana
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:45 am
alright makes sense
Xate
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:06 am
Sorry Error. You may not be the alphabetical first, but you are first nonetheless.

#Vote Error

With Exile next on the chopping block, at least we will get to see very quickly any potential ulterior motives he may have. Namely being the anarchist who wants to off 1 person before dying.
Exile
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:49 am
Yeah so I didn't really think this through with the intent to be the next target. The game changes pretty fast after the first kill, let's see what happens first and go from there.

Or just kill me idk. You guys do you
frNME
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:23 pm
Alright I guess we're doing this. Bye Error lmao. Shoulda named yourself ZZZZZ.

#vote Error
1C2
View user profile

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:49 pm
Rip Error, you tried your best. I take it he's not a leader seeing as no one is defending him

#Vote Error
ErrorBlender
Admin
View user profilehttps://suppage.forumotion.asia

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 am
In mafia, this is a good way to get info for sure. But this isn't the traditional mafia we play. If we go down this path I fear that we only really shoot down wrong targets for the anarchist, narrowing his choices down but also narrowing the choice of an enemy leader down. I think it is of best interest in Leader parties not to lynch for now. The anarchist isn't the mafia here, if I may correct Exile's analogy since we're technically against two other parties while still being blind to allies. Feels more like we're all mafia with a serial killer in the mix.

Anyway, even in the case of first day randolynch, it is best to chit chat first and get a feel of everyone's spot and reactions and just hurdle accusations for the most mundane things to get a rise out of someone. In this case, I'll hunt 1c2.

#Vote 1c2. I'd have voted for FrNMe but he wasn't the last one who posted.

In all seriousness, I'll vote 1c2 because he mentions me not being a leader. Maybe he wants me confirmed so that as an anarchist he can have a clearer shot at the leaders. And yes, I am claiming guard.
Exile
View user profile

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:08 am
Yeah that isn't a good strategy in mafia. In a traditional mafia game the town needs to hold conversations and use deduction to try and root out the mafia. If we do that here then we're just feeding info to the anarchist that they can use to their advantage as well. The mafia is traditionally the informed minority, in this game they're the uninformed minority and it's best we keep it that way. Kings don't have any info to work with either and guards have minimal info at best but their chances of success don't necessarily increase with a protracted first day full of discussion.

I can't think of any possible way to try and deduce our way into a first kill that will benefit kings/guards more than it'll benefit the anarchist. Best to go for the first kill quick and deal with the fallout that follows. Sorry it had to be you, if it's any consolation it looks like I fucked myself for round 2 but we'll see what happens.
Hewitt
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:40 am
One Piece Episode 347: SHINING LIGHT OF JUSTICE! GOMU GOMU NO SICKLE SHOT! Summary:

In the midst of the chaos, a long stretchy arm inflates into a huge T H I C C House-sized log as it sweeps through the battlefield, sending Error, a Guard flying.  

The sky sparkles denoting his non-existence!
Xate
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:47 am
It's your turn, Exile.

#Vote Exile.

As the person who suggested this, take responsibility Very Happy
Exile
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:49 am
I suggested we vote randomly. Going down the list is the opposite of random

If you guys prefer to play a mafia game without me that's your call. Sounds boring to me tbh but you guys do you

#vote Turq
ahugebanana
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:04 am
exile told me to post

#vote exile
Turq
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 am
I don't think it's very nice to vote the guy who only just joined the forum, exile.
I am going to honour error's dying wish, and
#vote 1C2.

What error said makes sense, too, so I'm wondering if 1C2 has a comeback. It is strange to mention anything like that when we are all just voting randomly.

Turq likes this post

frNME
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:52 am
Alright looks like it's everybody shoot everybody. Time to roll a d6 to decide who to vote for.

rolls

#vote 1c2
ahugebanana
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:02 am
Ok new strat

since a guard is usually not going to vote for their leader, we should always vote for whoever the guard last votes for, since if they are not voting for their leader it gives a slightly higher chance that we find anarchist (at least i think thats how it works) which is our main goal right now since they get more dangerous as the game progresses due to less meat shields for leader.

#vote frnme
ahugebanana
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:04 am
ok wait i looked at the last post again and i saw they voted for 1c2

#vote 1c2
1C2
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:16 am
First of all, all I said was he's not a leader because no one came to his defense. Which is pretty obvious, everyone voted for him, a guard wouldn't vote for their leader. So he was either a guard or the anarchist.

I think banana is the anarchist. If your a leader or guard, part of your goal is to defeat the other team.

"Since a guard is usually not going to vote for their leader, we should always vote for whoever the guard last votes for, since if they are not voting for their leader it gives a slightly higher chance that we find anarchist" ~banana

This is not playing to your teams win condition regardless if you're a leader or guard. You're trying to bandwagon vote for me and blend in.

#vote Ahugebanana
ahugebanana
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:32 am
so my fate has been sealed

this still does not change my vote, anarchist is the biggest threat to both team leaders, and also i am not going to vote my own teams leader if it comes to that lmao
1C2
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:46 am
What do you mean your fate has been sealed? Im the only one thats voted for you. You just sound guilty
ahugebanana
View user profile

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:00 pm
well i am assuming we use the strategy i said, since that strategy makes the most sense to me. using this knowledge, im going to assume i am going to be lynched after you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum